Clothing, Footwear & Accessories 40% off from Rs. 94 – Myntra

deal40New Accounts: Free shipping on 1st purchase. Logout & login if you don’t see free shipping in new account. Old Accounts: Free shipping on orders above Rs. 999 & Rs. 99 on orders below Rs. 999.

40% off (no minimum purchase) Coupon: DEAL40 (upto maximum 52% discount on MRP)

Good Buys: (after 40% off, VAT extra)
• Men’s – T-Shirts from Rs. 179 | Shirts from Rs. 335 | Winterwear from Rs. 527 | Trousers & Jeans from Rs. 539 | Footwear from Rs. 119
• Women’s – T-Shirts & Tops from Rs. 119 | Kurtas & Kurtis from Rs. 239 | Sweaters from Rs. 623 | Leggings & Jeans from Rs. 239 | Footwear from Rs. 239 | Jewellery from Rs. 119
Socks, Belts, Caps, Mufflers, Wallets & Sunglasses from Rs. 89

Myntra: Deal of the Day (use left menu to list products from offer section)

10 Responses to “Clothing, Footwear & Accessories 40% off from Rs. 94 – Myntra”

  1. iShopfree says:

    http://www.myntra.com/dress-material/florence/florence-pink-cotton-unstitched-dress-material/407646/buy

    I decided to buy this, a night before the price was 3000 and after discount it was 2700 and next morning the price was 6750/

    Crazy Myntra. Will never buy anything from here, ever.

  2. Anonymous says:

    Myntra is way better than Jabong or any fashion retailer. I bought Adidas, Puma, Nike products at almost 55% off and for real, the MRP was spot on & the quality outstanding. I checked the same product in a Adidas Showroom at same MRP. So much easy returns/exchanges, 2-3 day delivery and awesome discounts. Myntra rox!

  3. Man says:

    Offer Expired now…:(

  4. bhawna says:

    gametime…..expired

  5. neo says:

    myntra is acquired by flipkart
    what u say. I havnt got any issue with myntra products but many times jabong sold me 2 years old products shoes cloths etc.
    I have emailed them but no action.
    but myntra send new products….
    but its differ person to person that what issue he got

  6. unyk says:

    Trying to sell all the leftovers.. Myntra is going the way of flopclues

  7. SAJAD says:

    Wahi gissa pitta material, with diffrent coupons gametime, flash40, flash50, iss gatiya material ko flush ker rahe hai

  8. Vicky Bhatty says:

    Its not flat 60%. Its upto 60.%
    If the product is already diacounted by 40% you will only get additiomal 20% totalling to 60% discount
    Jabong is best

  9. well wisher says:

    useless things…jabong is much better

  10. chirag says:

    bORING STUFF PLUS VAT EXTRA :/

Leave a Reply

Contact Us