• DigiLocker which is the national Digital Locker System launched by Govt. of India.
• Digital Locker of each resident is linked to their Aadhaar number.
• 10MB of free space in the locker to securely store resident documents and store links (URI) of Govt. department or agency issued e-documents. The storage space allocation will be increased to 1GB in subsequent release.
• eSign online service to digitally sign the documents online without using dongle.
• Sharing of e-documents online with any registered requester agency or department
• Download eAadhaar .
• List of issuers which have issued e-documents to residents and list of requesters which have accessed resident’s documents.