FlipKart Smart Upgrade Days

smart-upgradeUpgrade to your Dream Smartphone by Paying Just 70% Now. After 1 Year buy a new phone on Flipkart and give back your old phone or Pay the remaining 30% and continue using your phone.

Axis Bank Debit Cards – Mobiles – 10% off upto Rs. 750 on Purchase of Rs. 5000+: An instant discount will be awarded at the time of making the payment. (Terms & Conditions)
Axis Bank Credit Cards – Mobiles – 10% off upto Rs. 1000 on Purchase of Rs. 5000+: An instant discount will be awarded at the time of making the payment. (Terms & Conditions)

ICICI Bank Credit Cards – Mobiles – 10% off upto Rs. 1000 on Purchase of Rs. 5000+: An instant discount will be awarded at the time of making the payment. (Terms & Conditions)

FlipKart: Smart Upgrade Days (visit from Mobile)

Leave a Reply

Contact Us