• All Vodafone prepaid customers who purchase the eligible models will be eligible for a total cashback of Rs. 2000 ie; – Rs. 900 at the end of 18 months and another Rs. 1100 at the end of the 36th month from the date of purchase.
• To avail the cashback, the customer needs to do a minimum recharge worth Rs. 150 every calendar month on the eligible device purchased. This can be a single recharge or can be multiple recharges which can be accumulated. Any recharge is applicable and will be counted towards the Rs. 150 amount – ie top ups, rate cutters, voice sachets, data sachets, integrated bundles, combo packs, unlimited recharges, first recharges, etc.
• To avail the offer after the 18th month, the customer needs to ensure that he has completed recharges worth Rs. 150×18 = Rs. 2700 between month 1 and month 18.
• Again to avail the cashback after the 36th month, the customer needs to have done recharges worth Rs. 150×18 = Rs. 2700 between the 19th month and the 36th month.
• The cashback will be credited to the customer’s mPesa wallet and customer can use this amount for any service payment through mPesa application.
FlipKart: Vodafone My First 4G Smartphone